Do any of these sound familiar?
- Act like someone else
- Test him by creating scenarios to see what he does
- Doubt ourselves
- Waste time thinking about him instead of acting for ourselves
- Daydream about what could happen
- Create unnecessary drama to get a reaction
- Become distracted from what WE really want in, and from, life
- Make excuses for him
- Spend more time thinking about what makes him happy than what makes you happy
- Lie to friends about him, his actions (and even your actions)
- Settle – for not having the relationship we want, being treated better
If you’re in a relationship where any of this sounds familiar and you’ve also found yourself in a ‘digital relationship’ where you seem to be texting and messaging instead of seeing each other, then check out our new program: ‘Get Real – Stop Texting’.